- Put matcha green tea powder through a sieve into a cup. This will get rid of any lumps in the powder.
- Pour previously prepared hot water into the cup and whisk briskly. This will dissolve the powder and help you avoid all the lumps.
- Put some milk and sugar into a saucepan. Heat the pan over medium heat until small bubbles appear around the edges. Remember not to let the milk boil fully.
- You can now use your milk frother to froth the medium boiled milk. Frothing the milk for around 10 seconds should make the milk foamy. Or, you if you don’t care about the foam, you can simply skip this step.
- Add the hot frothed milk and foam onto the cup with hot water and matcha tea powder.
- If you can now see the foam on top of your tea cup, you have done it right.
Sprinkle some cinnamon powder over your tea.
Alternative: Sprinkle some matcha green tea powder.