- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Sift together the cake flour, baking powder, salt, and matcha powder.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with sugar and milk until smooth. Add vanilla extract.
- Mix the flour blend and make a batter.
- Pour the mixture into round pans.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes. Cool for a half an hour.
- For the frosting, mix powdered sugar, matcha, butter, vanilla until smooth. You can an electric mixer for this.
- When the cakes are cooled, thinly spread a layer of frosting.
- Serve after refrigerating.
To make sure the cake’s cooked, use the toothpick method. Push in a toothpick and if it comes out clean, then your cake’s cooked.