- Put your tea leaves into a teapot.
- Boil water to above
- Pour the water into the pot and let it steep for 6 minutes.
- Preheat the pitcher and put sugar into it.
- Pour the tea into the pitcher and stir for a few seconds.
- Decant the tea into a cup and add milk to taste.
Teas that have been purely scented with jasmine work best when it comes to aroma and taste. If you’re using jasmine pearl tea, then choose old leaves to get a sharp and astringent taste. Younger leaves tend to give a more creamy taste.
Sugar - Instead of using white or brown sugar, you can also use raw cane sugar. This is less sweet than your average sugar and has a caramel flavor.
Teapot - Use a thick teapot and preheat it to 90°C. You can use an oven or just pour boiling water into it.
Milk - Full cream milk will give you a creamy and smooth tea. If you’re worried about your fat intake, then you can opt for skimmed milk.
Water - Fresh spring water makes the best tea.