- Make a sugar syrup by boiling half a cup of sugar with a cup of water. Pour it in a bowl.
- Bring a cup of water to boil in a saucepan and add the pearls.
- Stir it so that the pearls don’t stick to the bottom.
- Cover the saucepan and boil for 30 minutes. Keep stirring every 10 minutes.
- Drain the pearls, put them into the bowl with the sugar syrup and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Make your jasmine tea with the tea bags. Refrigerate the tea.
- Combine your tea with condensed milk in a separate container.
- Pour the mixture over the tall glass with tapioca pearls.
- Serve with ice cubes and a large straw.
- You can buy tapioca pearls at any Asian grocery store.
- Pre-soak the tapioca pearls for few hours if you want it to be chewy.
- For every quarter cup of tapioca pearls, use 2 cups of water.
- Based on your taste, you can add various fruit flavored powders.