- Boil four cups of water in a pot and leave for a few minutes to let it cool.
- Add 4 green tea bags in the cooling water.
- Move it backward and forward gradually for few times
- Leave it for 5 minutes and remove the tea bags
- Optionally, add a little bit of sugar.
- Put some ice cubes or add cold water or you can refrigerate the whole pot for some time
- Add sliced lemon for flavor.
Whether you take in green tea as a hot beverage or iced one, the tea is one of the stimulating drinks that can also minimize the risks for cancer as well as heart disease, or help you lose weight.