Chamomile is one of the most popular herb which have been used for centuries because of its several health benefits. Chamomile tea, made from dried chamomile flowers, is used for treating several ailments including anxiety, insomnia, fever and inflammation.
Along with these health benefits of chamomile tea, it also offers several hair benefits. It helps to cure dandruff problem, promotes hair growth and makes your hair shiny.
Benefits of chamomile tea for hair
Fights against dandruff. Chamomile tea can soothes irritated scalp as well as reduce and prevent dandruff. For that, rinse your hair with cold chamomile tea after you wash your hair.
Promotes hair growth. The antiseptic elements found in chamomile tea take away dead cells as well as dirt that may obstruct hair follicles preventing hairs to grow again. It can also boost up the metabolism. Higher metabolic level helps your hair grow quickly.
Minimizes split ends. Regular use of chamomile tea may help to prevent split ends and tearing of the hair if you rinse your hair with the mixture of chamomile tea and beer.
Nourishes your hair. Rinsing your hair with chamomile tea helps you get a nourished hair. Plus, it can also put in shine and glow if you have dull looking hair.
For shiny hair. Chamomile tea makes your hair brighter without damaging it. Moreover, when you combine chamomile tea with Heena, it gives natural color to dark hair.
How to use chamomile tea for hair?
Rise Hair with Chamomile Tea
- Take few cups of water (2-3 cups)
- For a cup, take 2 chamomile tea bags
- Boil the water and dip chamomile bags in it
- Leave the solution until it is completely cooled and remove tea bags
- Wash your hair and use conditioner as you normally do
- Rinse your hair with the cooled chamomile tea
- Leave the hair until it's completely dry
Chamomile Hair Mask
To make chamomile hair mask, you need 6 chamomile tea bags, 1/2 cup of yogurt, two spoon of fresh grape juice. Here is the step by step instruction on how to prepare and use chamomile hair mask:
- Boil a cup of water
- Dip the tea tags in it
- Leave the solution until it's cooled and remove tea bags
- Add the yogurt and grape juice in it
- Mix the combination well
- Chamomile hair mask is ready for use
How to use chamomile hair mask?
- Wash your hair using shampoo and use conditioner as you normally do
- On dry hair, apply the hair mask from root to the tip of the hair
- Focus on the dry parts of your scalp
- Cover your hair with shower cap for 15-20 minutes
- Then, rinse your hair with lukewarm water and little shampoo
- Finally, wash your hair with cold water